For I was a stranger
and you made me
Muslim Christian Dialogue
Pastoral and Liturgical Resources
About Cois Tine
Faith Matters -Questions
SMA Safeguarding Policy
Ireland ‘needs to learn lessons’ from France
Three-year stay for 60% of State-housed asylum seekers
Immigration continues to reduce in Ireland
In opposition, Shatter was fiercely critical of direct provision for asylum seekers
Catholic agencies say protecting lives must come before protecting borders
18. Why must Christians marry in Church?
17. If someone is not able to go to Confession, can he pray honestly and go to Holy Communion?
I think Catholics often sin because they know it is easy to be forgiven in Confession?
15. How can a Priest forgive Sin?
14. Why should I confess my sins to a fellow man when I can go direct to God? I don’t need a priest to forgive me.
13 The Bible - how should we approach it?
11 Catholics believe a lot of things that are not explicitly stated in the Bible
12. Can you show it to me in the Bible?
10 Catholics take all their Doctrines from their Church and not from the Bible.
9. I cannot accept the Doctrine of the Immaculate Conception. It is not in the Bible.
Do Catholics adore pictures and images and use medals as charms?
Why do Catholics honour Mary?
Did not God forbid us to make images?
Why do Christians attend Church on Sunday rather than on Saturday, the original Sabbath?
Why do Catholics light candles during Mass?
Why do Catholics not drink from the Chalice at Holy Communion?
Why do Catholics drink Alcohol since it is forbidden in the Bible?
Cois Tine is an outreach project of the
Society of African Missions
Justice and Peace Directorate.
©2007-2017 Cois Tine - Designed and developed by