Changes at Cois Tine
Cois Tine will continue to exist although in a reduced form – the following elements will continue.
- A small group of volunteers will continue to visit Accommodation Centres.
- Participation in inter-agency groups and meetings concerning Asylum Seekers/Immigrants.
- This web site will be maintained as a source of information, to advocate on behalf of asylum seekers and to provide resources for Church and community Groups who wish to include and welcome immigrants into their communities.
- Cois Tine will continue to work with NASC the Irish Immigrant Support Centre.
- Work to promote the acceptance and inclusion of immigrants in the Church and local community will also continue – e.g. via the Cois Tine website and through delivery of presentations to Parish and Community groups.
- Cois Tine’s involvement in promoting Christian Muslim Dialogue and understanding will also continue – via website, through participation in events and through delivery of presentations and training.